Foundation Home Loans
Foundation – the home of specialist mortgages
- Residential mortgages for borrowers with complex income, employment or credit history
- Buy-to-let mortgages for landlords, portfolios and limited companies
- Specialist property types including HMOs and multi-unit blocks
Not every case is straightforward, or ordinary. Some clients have circumstances that are a bit more, well, extraordinary.
That is where we can help. Whether it is a client who has recently changed jobs, is self-employed, has income from unusual sources, or some blips on their credit record, we can help.
There is a wide choice of products and flexible criteria to suit a range of extraordinary circumstances.
- Self-employed –latest 1 year’s accounts accepted; retained profits considered
- Wide range of income types accepted up to 100% including bonus, commission, investment, trust, net rental, retirement income
- Employed – no min term in current job (min 3 months employed).
- Max age 75 at end of term
- Up to 85% LTV, part and part up to 80% LTV
- Capital raising for buy to let accepted
- Interest only affordability calculated on an interest only basis up to 70% LTV
- Max term 40 years
- Loans up to £2m
- Up to 4 applicants
- £ for £ Remortgage
- Individual or limited company
- Limited companies with complex structures
- Up to 4 directors
- Newly incorporated limited companies acceptable
- ICR of 125% for limited company borrowers and basic rate taxpayers and 145% for others
- No minimum term of employment/self-employment and no minimum income
- Up to 80% LTV
- Loans up to £2m
- No limit to portfolio size, subject to max borrowing of £3m with us
- Cater for specialist properties such as HMOs, short term lets and Multi Unit Blocks
- HMOs: up to 8 bedrooms and MUBs: up to 10 units
- Products for first time landlords
- Ex-pats considered for limited companies only
- Green Mortgages available for the remortgage of properties with an EPC rating of C or above