|Product||Gross Fee paid by lender||Net fee paid to regulated broker||Net Fee paid to non-regulated & client referral service|
|Buy to Let||1.00%||0.50%||0.25%|
|Commercial / Semi Commercial||1.50%||0.75%||0.375%|
InterBay specialises in commercial, semi-commercial, buy to let and bridging lending, and looks to say ‘yes’ to the most complex of cases.
By offering sought-after expertise, individual case assessments, and the ability to consider cases that fall outside of our standard criteria, we look to lend wherever possible, and are determined to deliver for our brokers – however complex or straightforward the case may be.
This is all supported by a team of specialist finance account managers, who work in partnership with our intermediaries, providing them with in-depth knowledge of our products and lending policy.
Find out more about the following product ranges:
• Buy to let & HMO
• Bridging (Bridging products are available exclusively through InterBay Select via our packager partners).
As experts in delivering bespoke broker solutions, InterBay specialises in commercial, semi-commercial, buy to let, holiday let and bridging lending.
With our extensive market knowledge, we look to say ‘yes’ to complex cases where others may say ‘no’ to help find the right solutions for you and your clients.
Our underwriters work in close partnership with our in-house teams, including our specialist finance account managers, real estate and completions, to create bespoke lending solutions that support you in meeting your clients’ needs.
Products and criteria
As experts in commercial, semi-commercial, buy to let, holiday let and bridging lending, there’s no case too big or too complex for us. Here are just a few ways in which we could help.
Commercial and semi-commercial
When it comes to commercial and semi-commercial lending, we understand the demands and challenges your clients may face.
- Most asset classes considered
- No maximum loan amount
- No maximum property value
- Owner occupier and investment applications accepted
Buy to let
With experience in high-value cases and complex ownership structures, we could help your clients with more than just standard buy to lets.
- No maximum loan amount and no maximum property value
- HMOs/MUFBs of any size accepted
- More involved ownership structures permitted
- Multiple properties accepted on a single loan
Our holiday let offering could provide clients letting out properties on a short-term basis with the solutions they need, however complex or challenging their case.
- No maximum property value
- Personal use for up to 60 days a year
- Personal ownership and limited companies allowed.
- Affordability assessed on commercial rental income (average of high, medium and low seasonal rates)
From buy to let HMO conversions to large refurbishments, our range of bridging solutions means we have all bases covered
- New two-tier proposition which allows light refurbishment works through to more complex projects which alter the external footprint or outline of a property, or requires planning permission
- New developer exit range
- Expanded solicitor panel
Conversions into flats accepted.