Following government restrictions introduced to prevent the spread of COVID-19, Precise have been busy working on solutions for brokers and their customers whilst physical property inspections remain unavailable.
Having worked closely with their valuation panel partners they are now able to accept desktop valuations on buy to let and residential mortgages.
From Friday 17th April Precise have launched a new range of residential & BTL products for properties located in England, Wales and Scotland.
- Available for both Purchase and Remortgage
- No Assessment Fee or Valuation Fee payable
- Maximum LTV of 60% LTV + Lenders Fees
- Maximum property value of £600,000
- Minimum property value of £75,000
- Maximum loan amount of £360,000
- Available England, Scotland & Wales
- Ltd Company or personal name tax structures
- First Time Landlords considered
- Up to 4 bedrooms (No HMOs, MUBs or holiday lets)
- Unsecured credit arrears not counted (but may affect credit score)
- No limit on Defaults and CCJs over 2 years old
- Capital raising Remortgages including debt consolidation considered