We are really pleased to announce that we have another lender on panel who have launched into Help to Buy.
The Mortgage Lender have reacted to broker demand and have added the Help To Buy scheme to their recently launched residential range. This enables first time buyers who have complex incomes, credit blips or are self employed for a year to get on the property ladder.
Some of the key points for HTB with TML:
- Initial rates from 3.77%
- 2 and 5 year fixed rates available
- Completion fees from £995
- Free valuations
- Minimum deposit of 5%
- Available on RL1 to RL6 product range
- On RL6 range up to 4 unsecured arrears in 24 months (no more than 2 missed in 6 months and latest paid)
- Secured arrears – none missed in last 12 months
- No CCJ’s or Defaults in last 6 months
- Utility and Telecoms defaults ignored
- Equity loan isn’t taken into account for affordability
If you have any clients you’re struggling to get through the high street, please give us a call – 023 8045 6999 Option 1