The team at Complete FS have recently contributed data towards the Q1 Bridging Trends, and it doesn't come as a surprise to us that funding a chain break was once again the most popular reason for obtaining bridging finance. The second most popular use of bridging finance was purchasing an investment property.
Key Bridging Trends in Q1 2021:
• Bridging loan market stabilised
• Chain-break most popular use
• Average LTV climbs to 55%
Q1 has seen strong year on year growth in bridging demand widely estimated at over 10% and at Complete we have seen an increase of almost 20%, as more and more introducers see the solution benefits of this type of lending.
Why use Complete FS for Bridging?
- Rates as low as 0.48% per month
- Terms from 1 month up to 2 years
- Comprehensive panel of bridging lenders
- Dedicated bridging team dealing with the enquiry/application
- Often we can use lenders on our ‘term’ panel to exit the bridge
- Competitive procuration fees – we always aim to pay the same to you as the lender would
- We ONLY charge your client £99 on application
If you are unable to offer bridging advice to your clients, we also run an introducer service where we can advise your client on your behalf.
With an extensive bridging panel, extremely low application fee and an introducer service, Complete FS are ready to help you in this ever increasing market.
Contact the Bridging Team on 023 8045 6999 option 3 or you can submit an enquiry online.