It’s great to tell you that two of our established panel lenders improved their products last week. What makes it even sweeter is that both Foundation Homeloans and Kent Reliance give us dedicated underwriter support and the ability to instruct the valuation, meaning that the more important cases will be ‘personally’ handled.
Foundation cut selected BTL rates and launch new HMO and fee-assisted products
Foundation has launched a number of new products, including fee-assisted options for purchases as well as remortgages, and two HMO and multi-unit blocks (MUB) deals. Other selected rates are cut by 0.20%. All are available to both individual and limited company landlord borrowers.
Why use Foundation via us for your next BTL case?
- Complete have a dedicated underwriter & dedicated support
- Complete instruct the valuation (no delays!)
- Individual or limited company with complex structures
- ICR of 125% for limited company borrowers and basic rate taxpayers and 145% for others
- No minimum term of employment/self-employment and no minimum income
- HMOs: up to 8 bedrooms and MUBs: up to 10 units
- First time landlords
- Ex-pats considered for limited companies only