Complete FS are pleased to announce one last gift from Pepper Money before Christmas. This morning they have released a Shared Ownership range on the Pepper 36 product, up to 75% LTV.
Customers can now access new build properties available exclusively via Housing Associations, where they can partially own a share and rent the remaining share.
Complete FS are proud to offer an alternative to the strict criteria of High Street lenders for Shared Ownership via Pepper Money.
Here's why your Shared Ownership applications are better with Pepper:
Click here to view the product guide.
- Available to first-time buyers with defaults & CCJs registered from 36 months ago up to 75% LTV
- Transparent range based on the registration date of latest CCJ, default, or secured missed payment
- Manual underwriting to help maximise affordability
- Pepper don't use credit scoring as part of their lending decisions. The result is often a fairer, and human lending decision
- No value limit on CCJs and defaults; no need for them to be satisfied
Click here to view the criteria guide.
If you have a customer that you think this products could help, ring the Residential team on 023 8045 6999 option 1 or you can submit an enquiry online via Boris.