Introducing Zephyr Homeloans
Zephyr Homeloans is a new dedicated buy-to-let lender, providing a range of mortgage products that are focused on meeting the needs of professional property investors.
We understand that the buy-to-let market is evolving and becoming more complex, especially regarding tax rules and regulations. At Zephyr Homeloans, we aim to support intermediaries by staying one step ahead of the market, offering proactive guidance and providing mortgage solutions that will help you meet the needs of your clients.
Zephyr Homeloans is a trading name of Topaz Finance Limited, an FCA regulated mortgage lender based in the UK that has been operating since 2006. Topaz looks after the mortgages of over 100,000 customers under a range of different trading names.
Topaz is a business owned by the Computershare group – a global leader in financial services administration, working with some of the world’s leading organisations to provide a wide range of financial and governance solutions, including mortgage origination, credit management and customer services.
So, although Zephyr Homeloans is a new name in the mortgage market, our unrivalled depth of industry experience means you can be confident we will deliver the quality service you and your customers expect.
Product and Criteria Highlights
- No minimum income for Standard applications, £25K gross for professional landlords
- Income top-ups acceptable
- Maximum age 95 years at completion of mortgage
- HMO’s to 6 bedrooms
- MUFB’s – up to 6 units
- Flats above commercial Properties
- Ex-Local Authority & Deck Access
- Large loan Size – up to £2,000,000
- Up to 80% LTV
- Unlimited background portfolio
- Minimum property value £100K HMO, £75K standard properties
- Minor adverse considered