At Complete FS we’re different.
Some see Bridging Loans to be complicated and confusing for both the client and mortgage brokers. At Complete FS we believe in making the process as simple, clear and as fast as possible -with minimum costs and fees being the key priority when deciding on the right lender.
Our large lender panel consists of a wide selection of providers which caters for regulated loans, non regulated loans, second charges and development loans. Below you will see our lender panel which is ever changing to cater for the rapid innovation within the bridging sector.
Unlike other bridging specialists Complete FS does not take upfront commitment fees or levy further completion fees on your client. Once we have obtained terms for your client and they proceed to full application we then ask for a £99 admin fee, that is all.
Why use Complete FS for bridging?
- Rates as low as 0.44% per month
- Terms from 1 month up to 5 years
- Comprehensive panel of bridging lenders
- Dedicated bridging team dealing with the enquiry/application
- Often we can use lenders on our ‘term’ panel to exit the bridge
- Competitive procuration fees – we always aim to pay the same to you as the lender would
- We ONLY charge your client £99 on application
Bridging Funding increased in 2018
Despite the turbulence in the financial markets, bridging finance displayed positive development in 2018 and maintained favourable liquidity, particularly in the second half of