Peer-to-peer lending has disrupted traditional finance by using technology to bring investors and borrowers closer together.
Our founders John Goodall and Gray Stern immediately recognised a shift away from traditional investing, to a more transparent online platform. They saw the opportunity to anchor peer-to-peer lending to a consistently performing, robust asset class – UK rental property.
It’s a characteristic of everything we do – challenging conventional norms while optimising the opportunities that peer-to-peer lending presents.
- HMOs – up to 10 beds
- MUFBs – up to 10 units
- Limited Companies and LLPs
- Trading businesses
- New build flats
- Flats above commercial up to 70%
- First time landlords
- First time HMO’s (must be a landlord)
- Student lets
- Expats – employed and self employed
- Local Authority tenants (DSS)