|Product||Gross Fee paid by lender||Net fee paid to regulated broker||Net Fee paid to non-regulated & client referral service|
|Buy To Let||1.00%||0.50%||0.25%|
|All other products||2.00%||1.00%||0.50%|
with £250 Cashback
Top Slicing considered | Ex Pats | Foreign Nationals
- Rates from 4.99%
- Loans from £150,000 to £500,000
- LTV up to 70%
- Manual and flexible underwriting to suit individual circumstances
- Affordability based on 125% @ payrate
- For purchases client needs to show 3 months payments in savings
- For FTL’s, no UK assets or foreign nationals LTV reduced by 5%
- BTL’s need to be in Ltd Co, HMO’s can be in individual or Ltd Co
- ERC’s – 5%, 5%, 5%, 4%, 3%
- Proc Fee 0.50%
Roma Finance provides property professionals and landlords with bridging loans, development finance and buy-to-let mortgages.
We offer first and second charge loans from £50k to £5m and have operated successfully in the buoyant UK bridging finance market for over ten years providing finance for property projects such as renovations, change of use, property auction purchases and ground-up developments on residential investment, commercial and industrial properties throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Our customers are at the centre of our business and we have completely reinvented & simplified the legal process enabling most cases to complete within 7 days.
The Roma Finance team work to our core values to ensure that we constantly deliver the highest levels or service in the industry, always working with:
- Professionalism – Using expert knowledge and positive behaviour to liaise at all stages of the case.
- Integrity – Building constructive business relationships which are honest, fair and sincere.
- Passion – An enthusiastic approach and going ‘above and beyond’ to deliver the best possible outcome.
- Teamwork – Working collaboratively with colleagues and others to enhance business opportunities.
We use new cutting edge technology, including Open Banking, to simplify and speed up the application process and we have streamlined valuation and legal requirements so customers get their money quickly and our introducers get paid earlier.