It is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for regulated mortgage lending and administration and registered with them for Consumer Buy to Let lending.
In 2022, Spring entered the bridging and development finance market lending on a first and second charge basis with a mixture of regulated and unregulated loans.
- Bridging Loans offered from
£50,000 to £2,000,000
Roma Finance provides property professionals and landlords with bridging loans, development finance and buy-to-let mortgages.
We offer first and second charge loans from £50k to £5m and have operated successfully in the buoyant UK bridging finance market for over ten years providing finance for property projects such as renovations, change of use, property auction purchases and ground-up developments on residential investment, commercial and industrial properties throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Our customers are at the centre of our business and we have completely reinvented & simplified the legal process enabling most cases to complete within 7 days.
The Roma Finance team work to our core values to ensure that we constantly deliver the highest levels or service in the industry, always working with:
- Professionalism – Using expert knowledge and positive behaviour to liaise at all stages of the case.
- Integrity – Building constructive business relationships which are honest, fair and sincere.
- Passion – An enthusiastic approach and going ‘above and beyond’ to deliver the best possible outcome.
- Teamwork – Working collaboratively with colleagues and others to enhance business opportunities.
We use new cutting edge technology, including Open Banking, to simplify and speed up the application process and we have streamlined valuation and legal requirements so customers get their money quickly and our introducers get paid earlier.