Our extensive range of bridging loans have been developed to provide finance for a wide range of borrower needs. As a leading bridging finance provider since 2007, the West One team have an industry reputation for providing a personalised approach to lending resulting in an extensive portfolio of bridging loans. Our highly experienced underwriting team provide the speed and flexibility needed to help get your clients’ projects safely over the line when the timing is critical.
Our loans are available as first or second charge and have no early repayment charges.
• Fast completions, funds available in as little as 48 hours.
• Residential, commercial and land with planning all acceptable – England/Wales/Scotland.
• Regulated and Unregulated Loans.
• Max LTV of 75% on a 1st charge and 65% on a 2nd Charge.
• Rates from 0.6%.
• Loans from £75k – £20m+.
• No upfront fees & no ERCs.
• 2% arrangement fees.
• Min term 1 month (interest charged).
• Max term 18 months.
For more information on our Bridging products please contact Matthew Watson, Business Development Manager.
Our buy-to-let offering aims to serve the wide-ranging needs of both amateur, and professional,
landlords. We lend on a wide variety of property types to a broad range of borrowers, whether borrowing in individual names or through a limited company. Our expert team are committed to delivering cases with speed and flexibility. We apply an individual approach to underwriting to ensure we review each case on its merits, ensuring we support clients with the smooth and secure purchase or remortgage they require.
Our key offerings:
• We cater for clients from first time landlords to experienced portfolio landlords.
• Fast turnaround times, from enquiry to application and offer.
• We can accept a subsidiary SPV of a trading Ltd Company.
• Our standard product range is for individuals, limited companies, ex-pats and LLPs to finance single residential properties.
• Our specialist product range is available to individuals, limited companies, and LLPs to
finance HMOs and MUBs, properties above or next to commercial units, holiday lets and Airbnb.
• Terms of 5 to 25 years
• Clients aged 21 to 80 at point of application.
• No minimum income requirement.
• We can facilitate first time landlords (including HMOs, MUFBs and holiday lets) providing
they have a residential mortgage in place.
• Inter-family sales – gifted equity and gifted deposit considered.
For more information on our Buy-to-Let offering please contact National Account Manager, Annette Tilbury.
Annette Tilbury has worked closely with Complete FS & the directors for over 25 years and looks after the daily relationship between Complete and the lender.