|Product||Gross Fee paid by lender||Net fee paid to regulated broker||Net Fee paid to non-regulated & client referral service|
|Buy to Let||1.00%||0.60%||0.30%|
|Bridging (unreg & reg)||2.00%||1.00%||0.50%|
Our goal is to make how you apply for mortgages quicker, easier and better value. We work to support you and your professional clients to realise their ambitions by giving them flexible criteria and the funding they need to expand and grow their property portfolios and businesses with our Buy-to-Let and Bridging finance.
Using LendInvest means a simpler way to get your clients the financing they need.
- Online calculators for instant quote across Buy-to-Let and Bridging products
- Time-saving technologies, like using electronic signatures for applications, direct debit mandates and offers, and Onfido for digital ID check
- Open Banking to reduce the amount of documentation that needs to be provided, saving both you and your client time on Buy-to-Let.
Supporting your professional clients is our business. That’s why we’ve made growing Buy-to-Let portfolios through larger loans and Bridging Loans up to £15 million key features of our product range.
Rates for Buy-to-Let products of all sizes
- ICR at 5% or lower
- Same product rates for individuals and limited companies
- LTV s up to 80% on standard properties
- Loans up to £1.5 million for standard properties
- HMOs up to 15 rooms and MUFBs up to 10 units
- Loans up to £1,500,000 for large HMO
- Loans up to £3,000,000 and 75% for MUFB properties
- HMO minimum property values, £250k in Greater London and £100k elsewhere
- Valuation fees are £150 for standard properties
Flexible Buy to Let Criteria:
- New: Loans for first-time landlords
- New: Loans for student let HMOs up to 6 rooms
- Concentration limit of up to 15 properties in the same postcode
- Flexible income requirements for experienced landlords
- Funding for companies up to 3 layers
- Tiered maximum exposure limits up to £5 million
- No size limits on a landlord’s portfolio mortgaged with other lenders.
- Lending on new build houses and flats up to 75%
Bridging products for any project
- Lending up to 75% LTV for residential and auction deals
- Up to 70% LTV for semi-commercial
- Up to 65% LTV for commercial and land
- Loans up to £15 million
- Flexible purposes across auction, development exit, bridging and Bridge-to-Let
- Bridging finance rates starting from 0.55%
- 75% LTV resi bridging from 0.85%
- Specialist teams for small loans up to £500,000 for fast, simple transactions and a large loans team for more complex cases
- Serviced and retained interest
- No exit fees
- No application fees to assess a deal